Updated by Lauren Field
We want you to be able to test out Lalo products in your home, on the go, and at mealtimes with your little one. To make sure you’ve found the right fit for your family, we will accept returns for a full refund within 100 days of delivery dependent on a few conditions:
- Your return request (including your full name, email, and Order Number) must be emailed to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 100 days from the date your product was delivered.
- Return shipping cost is on us for any returns made from within the continental US.
- Please hang on to the box if you are still making your final decision as all returns must be made in original packaging. Items returned without original packaging will be subject to shipping and restocking fees.
- All product tags and labels must remain attached.
- All parts, assembly tools, and accessories must be included with your return to receive a full refund.
- Your 100 day trial period begins the day you receive your original order. If you make an exchange within that period, the trial period will not be extended.
We will process your refund to the original payment method once we receive your return and our team has confirmed it meets the above conditions. We reserve the right to refuse a return and deny credit if a returned product fails to meet these criteria.
The following products sold by Lalo are made by other brands and subject to their return policies:
- The Dough Project: Final Sale, no returns accepted.
- Clek: Returns accepted within 15 days of delivery. In order to be accepted, returns must be made with original packaging and all labels and tags attached. A $40 return fee will be withheld from refund.