How can I get in touch with the Lalo team?
How do I pronounce Lalo?
Tell me about the hippo.
The Lalo Promise
What makes Lalo different?
What safety testing does Lalo follow?
When is the next product launching?
Where and how are Lalo products made?
Can I use The Chair at my table?
How do I assemble The Chair?
How do I clean The Chair?
How do I remove and attach the belly bar from The Chair?
How do I remove the harness from The Chair?
How do I remove the tray from The Chair?
Is The Chair's Footrest Adjustable?
The Chair's User Manual
What ages is The Chair designed for?
What are the dimensions and weight of The Chair?
What's included with the purchase of The Chair?
Are The Booster legs adjustable?
Can I travel with The Booster?
Does The Booster convert to a Play Chair?
How can I convert my Lalo Chair to The Booster?
How do I assemble The Booster?
How do I clean The Booster?
How does The Booster attach to my chair?
Safety Guidelines: The Booster
What age is The Booster good for?
What are the dimensions of The Booster / Will this fit on my dining chair?
What materials is The Booster made of?
What's included with The Booster purchase?
What's the weight capacity?
What's the weight of The Booster?
When would I transition my little one from The Chair to The Booster?
The Play Kit
How do I attach the Giant Coloring Sheets to the Play Table?
How do I build the Play Table?
How do I change The Chair from a high chair to a play chair?
The Play Table: Manual
The Play Gym and Play Tent
Convert The Play Gym to The Tent
Do I need a Play Gym?
Do the accessories come in other colors?
How do you wash & care for the Accessories?
How do you wash & care for the The Play Tent?
Is the Play Gym BPA, Phthalate and PVC free?
The Play Gym | Manual
Tips for using the Play Gym
What ages is The Play Gym recommended for?
What are the dimensions of The Play Gym?
What are the dimensions of the Play Tent?
What do child development specialists say about it?
What is the pad treated with?
What materials is the Play Gym made of?
What materials is the Play Tent made of?
What's included with the purchase of the Play Tent?
What’s included with the purchase of The Play Gym?
Where are these manufactured?
The Play Kitchen
Are there any plastic parts on the Play Kitchen?
Can we put water in the sink and pots/pans?
Does the Play Kitchen need electricity or batteries to operate?
How do I assemble The Play Kitchen?
How much does the Play Kitchen weigh?
Is any part of the Play Kitchen functional?
Should you secure the Play Kitchen to the wall?
What age is this intended for?
What are the dimensions of the Play Kitchen?
What materials is The Play Kitchen made of?
What’s included in the Play Kitchen?
Where is the Play Kitchen manufactured?
Which directions do the cabinets on the Play Kitchen open?
The Bath Collection
How do I clean my Bath Collection?
How do I use the Bath Tub?
Is the Bath Collection BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free and Lead Free?
Return Policy on The Bath Collection
What age is The Bath Collection best for?
What are the dimensions for The Bath Collection?
What's included in The Bath Collection?
Where is The Bath Collection made?
Tableware and Mealtime Accessories
Are the Tableware Items Dishwasher Safe?
Are the Tableware Items and Mealtime Accessories Returnable?
How Do I Clean the Tableware Items and Mealtime Accessories?
My Suction Plate or Bowl Won’t Suction.
Should I wash my tableware before first use?
What are the Dimensions of the Tableware Items and Mealtime Accessories?
What are the Tableware Items and Mealtime Accessories Made of?
What’s Included with the purchase of The First Bites Starter Kit?
What’s included with the purchase of The Big Bites Full Kit?
What’s included with the purchase of The Big Bites Starter Kit?
What’s included with the purchase of The First Bites Full Kit?
When Can My Little One Start Using the Tableware Items?
The Daily Stroller
How can I recycle my old Lalo products?
Ordering, Shipping, + Returns
Can I update my shipping address?
Can I use multiple Promo Codes at Checkout?
How do I check the status of my order?
How do I make an exchange?
Promotional Price Guarantee
What forms of payment do you accept?
What if I need to cancel my order?
What if one of the items I ordered is on backorder?
When can I expect to receive my refund?
Our Family Warranty + Product Registration
Gifting + Adding Lalo to your Baby Registry
Updated by Missy Burgin
• FALL HAZARD: Children have suffered head injuries, including skull fractures, after falling
with or from booster seats.
• Before each use, always check that the booster seat is securely attached to adult chair
before each use.
• ALWAYS use restraints until the child is able to get in and out of the booster seat without
help (about 2 1⁄2 years old). Adjust to fit snugly.
• Stay near and watch your child during use.
• NEVER allow a child to push away from the table.
• NEVER lift and carry a child in the booster seat.
• ALWAYS attach this product to an adult chair using bottom and back attachment straps.
• NEVER use this product on a stool or bench that does not have a seat back.
• Until a child is able to get in and out of the booster seat without help (about 21/2 years old), the
child should be secured in the booster seat at all times by the restraining system. The tray and
belly bar are not designed to hold the child in the chair.
• Use this product only for children capable of sitting upright unassisted.
• Prevent serious injury or death. Do not use in motor vehicles.
• Adult assembly required: package contains small parts, some of which may have sharp edges.
• Always fasten the buckle and proper adjust the length of straps to make sure the
booster is fixed on the chair correctly.
• Never allow child to sit in unsecured chair. Always secure the booster seat to chair.
using the attachment straps. Always check that the attachment is secure before each use.
• Do not use on any elevated surface other than a full sized dining room chair.
• Never fit the booster seat to damaged or unstable chairs, folding chairs, pedestal chairs or